Check out these tips how to lose belly fat, weight and stay fit just in a week.
Tips of how to lose belly fat
- Eat raw, high fiber food to improve bowel function and digestion;
- Avoid drinks with gas, they are very sugary and increases abdominal volume;
- Under any circumstances do not eat fried foods. These are high in fat and calories. You can eat same foods just with another type of preparation;
- Avoid consuming ready-made spices or industrialized frozen foods, as they have more salt and promotes water retention, which increases the sensation of swelling;
- Always start meals with a shallow dish of salad. This serves to “lick” the stomach and control the feeling of hunger. Moreover, eating a pear 20 minutes before lunch and dinner is also a good trick to decrease appetite.
- Exercise on a regular basis. In addition to helping to reduce the belly, it also improves circulation, well-being and self-confidence;
- Increase your body metabolism with consumption of red pepper, green tea, ginger and ice water. These foods are thermogenic and helps the body to lose calories even at a standstill. Five glasses of water a day and you can lose 200 kcal without any effort;
- Maintain a good posture as it helps to reduce the rounded shape of the belly;
- Cook 6 meals a day and eat slowly. This gives the brain time to understand that there is food already in the stomach;
- Drink plenty of water, preferably away from mealtime. In addition to cleaning the body, it also hydrates the intestine, regulating the intestinal function;
- Avoid sweets, desserts, and instead choose citrus fruits or even jelly, which also helps to fight sagging;
- Eliminate all sources of added fats, such as margarine, poultry skins or meat fat;
- Do not eat more than one carbohydrate source food per meal. For example, if you eat potatoes, you do not need to eat rice or noodles, you do not have to eat bread with the same meal.
- Read package labels before you buy and be aware if the information refers to the whole package or only one portion.
- Follow these tips for at least 10 days and let your body get used to these changes. The results will appear in a short time.#
How to lose belly fat weekly program
This complete program of how to lose belly fat in a week is an effective combination of hypo-caloric diet and abdominal exercises, which can be done at home, and is aimed at beginners who want to lose weight and start a physical activity.
This program can be repeated 2 times in a row for healthy individuals. In case of diabetes, high blood pressure, kidney failure or heart problems it is important to get medical advice before starting any dietary restriction or physical exercise plan.
Tip of the day: Drink 1.5 L of green tea without sugar.
|Breakfast||Lunch|| Snacks (Morning/|
|1 cup of natural yogurt with 1 tablespoon of low sugar granola and 1 apple with peel.||1 Grilled chicken steak with 1 tablespoon brown rice, lettuce and tomato salad, sprinkled with 1 tablespoon of flaxseeds. Dessert: 1 orange with pith.||1 glass of soy drink or skimmed milk with 1/2 papaya, without sugar.||1 plate of vegetables cooked in water and salt (carrot, green beans and Chayote), sprinkled with olive oil, with 1 can of tuna in water.|
Exercise of the day: Walk 30 minutes, can be on the street or on the treadmill, then do 3 sets of 20 sit-ups, as shown in the following image, resting between 10 and 30 seconds between each series.
Tip of the day: Drink 1.5 L of unsweetened artichoke tea.
|Porridge with 1 banana and chia seeds.||1 grilled fish fillet with 3 tablespoons of broccoli and 3 tablespoons of boiled carrot, sprinkled with 1 tablespoon of flaxseeds. Dessert: 1 pear.||1 cup of carrot and orange juice and 1 tablespoon of wheat germ, with two whole-grain toasts and 1 slice of white cheese.||1 plate of creamy vegetable soup, seasoned with salt, onion, garlic and a little bit of extra virgin olive oil.|
Exercise of the day: Walk 40 minutes and increase the pace after the first 10 minutes, then slowdown in the last 10 minutes. Next, do 3 sets of the front plank, for as long as you can.
Tip of the day: Drink 1,5 L passion fruit juice without sugar.
|1 cup of coffee with milk and 1 wholemeal toast with a slice of white cheese.||1 chicken thigh grilled or cooked, with lettuce and rocket salad and 1 tablespoon of rice, sprinkled with 1 tablespoon of flaxseeds. Dessert: 1 mandarin orange||A serving of light granola with 1 cup of unsweetened orange juice.||1 plate of lettuce salad, cucumber, tomato, egg cooked with small pieces of pineapple.|
Exercise of the day: Walk 1 hour at a fast pace to increase the calorie burn. Then do the bicycle crunch exercise for 1 minute and repeat 3 times in total. Rest 10 to 30 seconds in between.
Tip of the Day: Drink 1.5 L of green unsweetened tea with ginger or ginger tea.
|1/2 avocado and skimmed milk (oat milk) smoothie.||1 serving of cooked fish with potatoes and kale, sprinkled with 1 tablespoon of flaxseeds. |
Dessert: 1 slice of watermelon.
|1 glass of strawberry jelly and 1 cup of plain yogurt with 1 tablespoon of flaxseeds.||Creamy carrot soup seasoned with salt, onion, garlic and an extra virgin olive oil.|
Exercise of the day: Walk quick for 2 minutes and then run for another 2 minutes, then walk again for 2 minutes and run for 2 min and so on. Repeat for 30 minutes. When done, do 3 sets of sit-ups. Each set 1 minute.
Tip of the day: Drink 1.5 L of unsweetened fennel tea.
|1 glass of orange/pineapple juice and 1 wholemeal toast with butter.||Quinoa with boiled carrots and 1 chicken/lean beef steak. Dessert: 1 orange with pith.||1 glass of smoothie made with apple and strawberry liquid yogurt.||Chicken soup.|
Exercise for the day: Run for 30 minutes. After you finish do front plank exercise and hold as long as you can, rest 30 seconds, and repeat for as many times as you can.
Tip of the day: Drink 1.5 L of water with lemon without sugar.
|Liquid yogurt with wholegrain cereals and 1 small bowl of fruit salad.||1 plate of lettuce salad with rocket, cheese and crouton, seasoned with vinegar, sprinkled with 1 tablespoon of flaxseeds. |
Dessert: 1 slice of melon.
|Smoothie with almond/skimmed milk and 6 strawberries. 2 wholemeal toast.||Garlic soup with few drops of extra virgin olive oil.|
Take a walk alternating between 2 minutes of running, with 2 minutes of walking for 30 min, and in the last 5 minutes, just walk slowly to cool down. Afterwards do the bicycle crunch exercise for 1 minute and repeat 3 times in total. Rest 10 to 30 seconds in between.
Tip of the day: Drink 1,5 L of pineapple juice with mint without sugar.
|1 glass of passion fruit smoothie with 1 wholemeal toast and 1 slice of white cheese.||Omelette with parsley, tomato and 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.|
Dessert: 1 cup of lychees or 1 apple with peel.
|Mashed banana with light granola.||Salad of eggplant, chickpeas, tomatoes, peppers and couscous.|
Exercise of the day: Run for 30 minutes and after do 5 sets of sit-ups. Each set 1 minute.
Extra tips on how to lose belly fat
During this week if you will get hungry, try eating 1 pear or 1 apple with peal 15 minutes before lunch and dinner. These fruits help to control appetite and has few calories, which should not interfere with the final results.
Controlling anxiety is also a good strategy to accomplish your goal and it may be helpful to drink chamomile tea or passion fruit juice. To check the results, you must weigh yourself on the first day, before starting the program and the next day in the morning, once you finish this training of 1 week.
This program can be performed at any time. No extra snacking between the meals is allowed. The best time to do the exercises is in the morning after breakfast, but you can also do them at the end of the day, before dinner.
For the best possible results, you might consider taking diet pills that will suppress your appetite and will boost your metabolism to burn fat faster.