What is Tava Tea?
Tava Tea is a very potent and 100% organically produced weight loss tea.
There are a number of teas on the market that claim to promote quick and simple weight loss, but unfortunately it can be difficult choosing which one will work best for you.
Weight loss teas have grown in world-wide popularity over the years and not just in China where green tea is particular highly esteemed. As the true weight loss potential of tea has been realised, many products have been created, but some are far more effective than others.
Tava Tea is the newest and the most impressive, of the weight loss teas. It’s the highest quality on the market and the creators actually guarantee it will work for you.
They claim you can achieve weight loss of around 4-16 lbs a month by drinking at least 6 cups daily. So if you already drink tea, what could be easier than switching to Tava and gaining all the weight loss and health benefits?
What are the ingredients in Tava Tea?
Tava Tea combines Wuyi Cliff Oolong, Puerh and Sencha tea varieties. These are the finest teas available and now they are incorporated into this very unique and high grade formula.
There are no other ingredients and Tava uses only the highest quality, organic full leaves, with no tea ‘dust’ (smaller, less potent leaf bits and scraps, NOT the premium whole leaf)and silk pyramid teabags. Yes, real silk.
So Tava really does seem to be a very high quality formula, with no corners cut.
And what about the 3 tea’s in Tava?
- Wuyi Cliff Oolong Tea may help reduce cholesterol build-up in the bloodstream, may help burn fat, can be used for treatment of digestive disorders, promote longevity by stimulating bodily functions and strengthening the immune system, promoting stronger bones and protecting against osteoporosis.
- Pu erh tea is known to help lower blood cholesterol levels, helps boost circulation, aids in digestion, may help invigorate the spleen, break down fat and may help remove toxins.
- Sencha’s main benefit is it is high in Catechin, a type of polyphenol and a powerful antioxidant which destroys free radicals. The body can be damaged at the cellular level by free radicals and they make it far more susceptible to heart disease and other degenerative diseases. Although there are various kinds of polyphenols, catechins are the strongest. Catechin also stops the platelets from forming clots which can lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels, thereby reducing stress.
So 3 to 6 cups of TavaTea™ per day seems a very convenient way to melt away those extra pounds, without using pills or shakes. In fact, it’s so convenient you could combine it with other fat burners or weight loss supplements or shakes as part of a larger plan.
How does Tava Tea work?
As you can see from the ingredients above, the individual tea’s in Tava contain a host of powerful chemicals which encourage fat burning and weight loss. It looks like a lot of thought and research has gone into this tea blend to make sure it’s as powerful and as beneficial as possible.
It’s been known for years that green tea, as opposed to your average supermarket black tea, is packed with healthy, healing chemicals which can greatly help weight loss and general health.
For example, in the Fall 2006 edition of the Tea Experience Digest, Dr. Saleeby reports “Wu long tea in fact lessens absorption of fats, increases the body’s metabolism and is responsible for noradrenaline-induced lipolysis (breakdown) of adipose tissue.”
So Wu Long burns stubborn body fat naturally converting it to energy! Wu Long also appears in a recent issue of Women’s Health and Fitness . . .
“Wu long tea in fact lessens absorption of fats, increases the body’s metabolism and is responsible for noradrenaline-induced lipolysis (breakdown) of adipose tissue. Wu Long burns stubborn bodyfat naturally converting it to energy.” Dr. Saleeby
Then of course there’s the long list of scientific references and research, easily found online. Here are just a few:
- Long term tea drinking is associated with a reduced prevalence of diabetes in an elderly population: Panagiotakos, D.B., Lionis, C., Zeimbekis, A., Gelastopoulou, K., Papairakleous,N., Das, U. N. and Polychronopoulos, E. (2009). Long-Term Tea Intake is Associated with Reduced Prevalence of (Type 2) Diabetes Mellitus among Elderly People from Mediterranean Islands: MEDIS Epidemiological Study. Yonsei Med. J. 50(1): 31
- Green tea expands blood vessels: (The acute effect of green tea consumption on endothelial function in healthy individuals. Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil. 2008 Jun;15(3):300-5).
- Tea is good for the brain: (Tea consumption and cognitive impairment and decline in older Chinese adults. Am J Clin Nutr. 2008 Jul;88(1):224-31).
- Green tea prevents fatty liver: (Green tea extract protects leptin-deficient, spontaneously obese mice from hepatic steatosis and injury. J Nutr. 2008 Feb;138(2):323-31).
- Drinking green tea before exercise could help burn fat
(Green tea extract ingestion, fat oxidation, and glucose tolerance in healthy humans. Am J Clin Nutr. 2008 Mar;87(3):778-84).
Is Tava Tea safe to use?
Tava Tea is simply that . . . tea. Ok, it’s very high quality and even the teabags are made of silk, but it’s still tea. So yes, it’s very safe to use. With regard to quantity, the manufacturer suggests 6 to 8 cups per day, which is probably close to an average tea drinker’s daily consumption.
What are the benefits of drinking Tava Tea?
There are lots of benefits to drinking Tava Tea including burning away your stubborn fat, lowering your cholesterol levels and improving your digestion.
These tea’s have been found to help to speed up your metabolism, calm your mind, help flood your body with antioxidants and improve the quality of your overall health.
Here are the main benefits of green tea and Tava has 3 different green tea’s in it’s formula:
- Burns 2.5 Times MORE Of Your Calories Than Green Tea: A study from Japan’s University of Tokushima School of Medicine found regular oolong tea drinkers benefitted from over TWICE the calorie-burning compared to those who drank the same amount of Japanese green tea.
- Reduces The Fattening Effects Of The Carbs You Eat: If you eat too many carbs your weight will go up because of an increase in insulin levels. Scientists from Suntory Research Center in Japan, showed consuming oolong tea 15 minutes before eating carbs, lowered the insulin spike.
- Enhances Your Mind-Body Wellness: Oolong contains the amino acid L-theanine, which boosts alpha brain wave activity and the production of the calming neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin.
- Reverses The Signs of Aging: As you grow older free radicals accumulate in your body, but a 2004 study of OoLong tea drinkers by Dr. Kenichi Yanagimoto of the University of California, showed a huge 50% reduction within just 15 days.
- Clears Your Skin; Researchers from Japan’s Shiga University of Medical Science, found In a clinical study, daily drinking of oolong tea dramatically cleared up skin within just one month.
- Strengthens Your Immune System: The scientific journal Antioxidants & Redox Signaling published a study in 2004, showing that test subjects drinking oolong tea have a stronger immune system and had a significantly lower risk for infections such as the common cold.
Where to buy Tava Tea?
Tava Tea is only available online through slimming.com
Tava is cheaper the more you buy, as with most products and they have very special deals at times.
They have a money back guarantee and excellent email and phone support.